Planning a Rare Disease Registry
Our new white paper, Planning a Rare Disease Registry, will aid sponsors in evaluating how a registry can impact the success of bringing new orphan treatments to market as well as how to initiate and plan for a rare disease registry.
• Defining the rare disease registry
• Initiating and planning using collaboration across stakeholders
• Protocol structure and planning insights
• Ethical requirements and standards of practices
• Cost management strategies
• Details about scheduling, communication, and both quality and risk management
• Protocol structure
• Global guidelines and regulations
• Outlining the registry scope and objective
• Funding the registry
If you have any questions while reading this white paper or would like additional information on orphan reach’s expertise, feel free to request a consultation.