With a combined population of nearly 200 million people across Russia, the Ukraine, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania, this group of countries offers a highly competitive recruitment solution for clinical trials. Furthermore, the following advantages are just some of the reasons why this region makes a favorable addition to any country mix:
• Highly motivated and GCP trained Investigators
• Good quality and reliable data
• Huge recruitment potential from large patient population (many treatment naive)
• Good patient compliance with low drop-out rates
• Diversity of disease prevalence including cardiology, oncology, respiratory and endocrinology
• Significant cost savings over Western European countries
orphan reach can help you to navigate the regulatory and logistical requirements of these countries so you can still benefit from the advantages this region has to offer.