Biopharmaceutical sponsors continue to realise the importance of the inclusion of Central Eastern Europe, as an emerging region, in their study country mix. This is supported by:
- Availability of large homogeneous patient populations (predominantly treatment naïve).
- Highly competitive Regulatory Authority and Ethics Committee timelines.
- Large network of extremely well qualified investigators.
- Quality and GCP compliance ensures data obtained is to Western standards
- Considerable cost savings in monitoring and investigator fees versus Western European countries
orphan reach is an expert in conducting clinical research across the whole of Central Eastern Europe. We have a vast team spanning the region with highly experienced Clinical Research Associates (in many cases medically qualified) locally on the ground in each country. We have experience and coverage in the following countries:
- Czech Republic
If you want fast approval, rapid recruitment, high quality data and lower costs then orphan reach can deliver the solution in Central Eastern Europe.